Miranda Kerr Victoria Secret Fashion Show 2011

1 comments

Miranda Kerr Victoria Secret Fashion Show 2011: Miranda Kerr has brought her beauty to a special viewing party for the 2011 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show. Hitting the pink carpet outside the Segerstrom Center for the Arts in Costa Mesa, California on Tuesday, November 29, the 28-year-old supermodel looked stunning in a leopard-print dress by Emanuel Ungaro that she paired with black heels.


The Aussie stunner, 28, revealed to New York magazine that her on-stage confidence wasn't always so intact - especially when she first met her fellow Victoria's Secret Angels.

"I just remember the first time I met Adriana , she was so beautiful," Kerr said. "I was like, 'Why would they want me?' I mean, look at her. She's incredible. And then I met Heidi and Gisele and I was like, 'What am I doing here?'"


Fast forward to present day, with Kerr donning the company's $2.5 million Fantasy Treasure Bra for a memorable strut down the runway at the annual Victoria's Secret Fashion Show, and it's clear things have changed.

PHOTOS: VICTORIA'S SECRET ANGELS STRUT THEIR STUFF ON THE RUNWAY


The new mom stole the show on Tuesday night with an impressive post-baby body and husband Orlando Bloom applauding in the front row.

Now, the doe-eyed beauty is confident in her own skin, and has decided to stop comparing herself to the other Angels.

"I always see myself as, like, equal to everyone," she explained. "I can't feel bad about being who I am, just like the girl next to me can't feel bad about being who she is."

1 comments:

  • December 12, 2011 at 10:52 PM
    Anonymous :

    you have nice blog its i really like it its awesome for us. see my blog about fashion trends.
    Pret Amoda's New and Latest arrival section is the one stop for women style and clothing. It has must-have women clothing, accessories, Denim Jacket, one shoulder Short Dress, Handwoven Cotton Wool Shirt, Flare Jacket with pencil Skirt and much more. The up-to-date boutique online store has everything that makes someone feel stylish and sexy.

Post a Comment

Share